1959 W. 34th Ave
9 Reasons to Buy 1959
1. PUD: The Tejon34 project was granted unique zoning that allowed for a taller building to be built. This allowed for larger windows that bring in more light and better views as well as higher ceilings compared to most projects in Denver.
2. WIDTH: Town homes at Tejon34 are 20% wider than typical town homes in the Denver metro area – 24 feet wide to be exact. This gives it the look and feel of a single family home that includes an oversized two car garage and more storage options compared to other properties.
3. COURTYARD: The location of the open courtyard gives the development a breathable design that brings in better sunlight than “slotted” designs and opens it up to the dynamic neighborhood and community of LoHI
4. KITCHEN: The OMG chef’s kitchen greets you on the 2nd level not only includes a large beautiful slab island, it also includes stainless steel appliances, a drop-in restaurant style stove with a six burner cook top, convection oven, and European cabinetry.
5. OUTDOOR SPACE: 1959 is one of the only units left that has two outdoor spaces. The first outdoor area, the roof top deck, has impressive city and mountain views, built in planters for a roof top garden, a gas line for a grill, and a beautiful IPE wood deck. The second outdoor space, the patio, offers spacious lounging, courtyard views and an additional area for gardening.
6. HEATING & COOLING: The dual zoned HVAC system in 1959 not only allows for the unit to heat or cool rapidly, it is also a top of the line mechanical system that is extremely energy efficient and is superior to other area developments.
7. NEW HOME WARRANTY: 12 month bumper to bumper coverage for your new home at Tejon34.
8. HOA: The HOA dues for Tejon34 reflect low maintenance costs of this well designed community of homes / some of the lowest in Denver for such a luxe development. $280/month include water, sewage, trash, roof top deck maintenance, exterior maintenance snow removal, landscaping, and insurance.
9. LOCATION: Tejon34 is located in the heart of the bustling LoHI neighborhood. With a high walkability score, most errands can be done on foot and all of the top rated restaurants are within .5mi radius of the development.
Rick Flanagan / Rick@iRedChair.com / 303.761.3531